Leviton CTs will provide you the best accuracy performance with your Series 7000 meter. For applications in which compatible CTs already exist on site, it is possible to utilize them instead. These are the steps to configure the inputs of your Series 7000 when using the Power Meter Viewer configuration tool:
- Select any of the millivolt CTs from the CT picker.
- Override the range by manually entering in the amperage of the CT.
- Override the phase shift value. A good “default” to use is 0, but improved performance is possible if a phase shift amount can be provided by the manufacturer of the CT.
- Compatible third party CTs will have an output of 0.333VAC
- Third party Rogowski coils are not supported