Provolt

• Thread starter Deleted member 35
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35

Can we run Any ProVolt sensor in series? i have 2 sensors in one room and 2 switches talking to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, multiple PRCs (Room Controllers) or Provolt Sensors can be wired together with multiple PLVSW keypads. Here is a classroom application with with 2x O6Cxx Room Controllers and 2x PLVSW-4LW wallbox stations.

Attachments

• Provolt-PRC Classroom Application.jpg
    Provolt-PRC Classroom Application.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 15
Would this only be good for 1 zone, so say both or more sensors are on Zone a they would all work together? If we have 2 zones in a room, let's say zone A & B, could those sensors be linked together so that the wallbox stations could control both zones independently or in that case would we need to go to DRC and smartpack?

Yes, multiple PRCs (Room Controllers) or Provolt Sensors can be wired together with multiple PLVSW keypads. Here is a classroom application with with 2x O6Cxx Room Controllers and 2x PLVSW-4LW wallbox stations.
Would this only be good for 1 zone, so say both or more sensors are on Zone a they would all work together? If we have 2 zones in a room, let's say zone A & B, could those sensors be linked together so that the wallbox stations could control both zones independently or in that case would we need to go to DRC and smartpack?

Hi Reid,
Your wiring diagram shows two room controller sensors in conjunction with each other.
What about using the sensors that are NOT listed as room controllers that come up when you search for ProVolt on our website?

I.e. I have a room that is one zone, with multiple ceiling mount occupancy sensors in it (4), so I am wondering if I could use a single room controller (O5C04-IDW) and then (3) other occ sensors linked to it? Like the O2C04-IDW or ODC04-IDW's?

For Provolt, the models can be mixed somewhat, but we would recommend room controllers (0-10V dimming models) only be used with other room controllers and sensors (switching only) only used with other sensors. When we launch the new Smart Version next month (ie: Provolt +), you will have the ability to mix and match room controllers with sensors to get the expanded occupancy zones.

Back