I have removed an old Lock and added a new one (Schlag BE469). It was discovered fine and on the network. I ran repair network, and I can find the lock on the network and get information from it, even though the Lock and Unlock buttons do absolutely nothing. I was able to associate it initially to the VRC0P+3 and update the controller, but the Lock and Unlock buttons on the device do nothing. Trying to run RS232 for device fails to connect every single time.
My Alarm control panel that is connected to the VRC0P (ELK M1) can lock and unlock another Schlag BE469, (The first lock) but can't operate this lock (the second lock).