1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 4, 2014 11:20 AM by GOrrigo RSS

Concerned....not satisfied.

I recently installed 2 single pole motion detectors.   One worked well and as expected after adjustment both in time on and light sensitivity.  It has now quit...I have no continuity indication; the blinking led.  I check power and ground and the lamp and it would not indicate continuity or work.

The second one which I installed in an exterior stair case gives me power and continuity indication and regardless of the adjustment for light presence or light duration it will not work beyond 3 - 4 seconds after manually turning it on.

I got the switches from Home Depot Hilo, HI who do not have the 3way switch and regardless it seems I have made a poor purchase and need to make it right for my customer.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.  The logic for the installations is a break-in by a theft.

In advance ...Thanks.

• Re: Concerned....not satisfied.
    Scout

Jerry,

Do you know the specific model numbers of the sensors in question?  Keep in mind that most of our sensors are not designed for outdoor use, so I would like to know which model is installed at the exterior stairwell. Also, are these switches wired together to control a shared load?