These instructions pertain ONLY to Version 3 of the 47611-GT4 Internet Router. To determine which version you have, click here.
Important note: Most DSL modems have a built-in router functionality. In most cases, adding a second router (such as a Leviton router) will cause an IP conflict, and can lead to network errors. Most DSL installations would use an ethernet switch, such as the part number 47611-8PT, instead of a router. The other option is to use the Version 3 router in "Bridge Mode". This option is detailed in Step 3.
1) Log in to the router. Instructions for logging in can be found here. Once logged in, you will see the screen pictured below.
2) Click on the “Setup Wizard” tab to open the "Host Settings" page shown below:
3) Enter the following HOST Settings
4) WAN Mode screen settings
5) DNS Settings (DNS Server Screen)
6) Manual Set-up Options (continued from Step 4)
7) DHCP Mode Screen