1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 4, 2011 11:28 AM by Leviton Technical Representative RSS

Vizia RF+ installer tool questions?

I have the software version 1.0.3.0 installed and purchased the Leviton USB stick (VRUSB-1US).  I am using a laptop with Windows 7 Enterprise addition.  I have a couple of questions.

1) How do I determine the firmware version of the USB stick?

2) What is the current version of the USB stick?

3) Every time I position the cursor over a device under "All Devices" I get a pop up that says  "The selected installer stick is not supported".  Why is the happening?  Is it a bug?

Under "Event Manager" when you select "Dusk" there appears to be no way to set the action to be + some minutes after "Dusk" like on the VRCPG-OSG.  Is this correct or am I missing something?

This appears to be a very good tool.  Although the VRCPG-OSG is very capable I prefer to use a keyboard for typing in the names and areas.

Hope someone can help.

• Re: Vizia RF+ installer tool questions?
    Tracker

1) How do I determine the firmware version of the USB stick?

All VRUSB-1US sticks have Leviton Proprietary firmware pre-configured and should work with any version of the RF installer tool. 

2) What is the current version of the USB stick?

Leviton Proprietary [5.02]

3) Every time I position the cursor over a device under "All Devices" I get a pop up that says  "The selected installer stick is not supported".  Why is the happening?  Is it a bug? 

This could be because you might have a network file that has not been programmed to the stick. In order to program the stick to match the file, you must go under the network tab and click “Program Stick to Match File”.

4) Under "Event Manager" when you select "Dusk" there appears to be no way to set the action to be + some minutes after "Dusk" like on the VRCPG-OSG.  Is this correct or am I missing something?

That is correct. You cannot add/subtract additional minutes for Dawn/Dusk in the RF installer tool Event Manager. However, once the events are transferred to the remote, you can make these modifications. The events set up in the RF Installer Tool can only be triggered through the remote.