For Version 3 set-up instructions for cable internet, click here.
For instructions on setup for 47611-GT4 version 1, call Leviton Tech Support at 1-800-824-3005.
1. Log into the router by opening a new browser window and typing the following number into the address bar: 192.168.0.1. Press "Enter".
USERNAME: (this remains blank)
PASSWORD: leviton (lowercase)
Click "OK" to be directed to the home page of the Internet Gateway / 4-Port Gigabit Router
For more detailed instructions on logging in, click here.
2. Click "Setup Wizard" as shown in the screen shot below.
3. On the "Setup Wizard" screen, click "Next"
4. On the "Setup Wizard - Internet Access" screen, select "Cable modem (TV-style cable)" as shown below. Click "Next".
5. On the "Setup Wizard - Cable Modem" screen, enter the information provided by your Internet Service Provider under "Hostname" and "Domain Name". If no information has been provided, leave the fields blank and click "Next".
6. On the "Setup Wizard - IP Address" screen, select "IP Address is assigned automatically (Dynamic IP Address)" as shown below and click "Next"
7. On the "Setup Wizard" screen as shown below, ensure the "Test Internet Connection" box is checked and click "Finish"
8. A prompt will appear indicating that the device will automatically restart to test the connection. Click "OK". Wait for the test to complete.
9. Once the test is complete and the display indicates that the internet connection is available, click "Close"
10. Test the internet connection by browsing online. If there is no connection, click here.