1. Check all physical connections between the computer, the Internet Gateway / Router / 4-Port Gigabit Router and the modem
2. Unplug the power supply from the modem, the Internet Gateway / 4-Port Gigabit Router and shut down your computer.
4. Restart each device in the following order:
5. Once all devices are powered back up, try logging in again using the 192.168.0.1 IP address
6. If still unable to connect to 192.168.0.1, try using a different patch cord to connect between the computer and the Internet Gateway / 4-Port Gigabit Router
7. If there is still no connectivity, contact Leviton Tech Support: 1-800-824-3005
For further instructions on setting up and using your Internet Gateway / Router / 4-Port Internet Gateway Router, click here.
*This information applies to all versions of 47611-GT4 and 47611-GB4*
Retrieving data ...