• Backward compatibility to categories 5e, 5 and 3
• Open standard that allows products from different vendors to work together
• Patch cord plug and jack interoperability for modular (RJ-45 type) connections
• Full system specification including testing of components, patch cords, channels and permanent links
• Twice the bandwidth of category 5e with positive Power Sum Attenuation to Cross-Talk Ratio (PSACR) up to 200 MHz
• All specifications for components and cabling are tested to 250 MHz
(See the below referenced document for additional information)
Retrieving data ...