1 Reply Latest reply: May 24, 2010 4:24 PM by PCP RSS

Help with lamp socket selection


I have an existing fixture that I am planning on changing over to use T-5.  It currently has T-12's.  What is the best way to select which lamp socket I will need?

  • Re: Help with lamp socket selection

    The 13654-EXL (long) and 13654-EXS (short) adapters can be used to convert existing fixtures to accept T-5 lamps when using rapid start type ballasts. If the ballasts will be an instant start type use the 23654-EXL (long) or 23654-EXS (short) adapters. Additional information can be found on page A4 of the OEM-100 catalog.