When viewing the status of a system through PC Access, the sunrise/sunset times are wrong or display as "INVALID" or "BAD TIME".
- Check for the proper latitude and longitude for your location. The following link can provide this information using your zip code: http://www.zipinfo.com/cgi-local/zipsrch.exe?ac=ac&tz=tz&ll=ll&zip=70123&Go=Go
- In PC Access, go to Setup>>Miscellaneous.
- Verify the proper data for latitude and longitude.
- Verify that the time zone is proper. NOTE: the setting for East/West for Time Zone is specifically relating to hemisphere.
- If any of the above values were changed/altered, download these changes to the controller.
- Click on Command>>Set Time. NOTE: On this splash screen, the reference to Daylight Savings Time is asking are you currently observing Daylight Savings Time.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Click on Show>>Status. Your time and sunrise/sunset times should now be correct.