Is PC Access available in different languages?
Yes. PC Access 3 has built in support for several languages and does not require a special version for supported languages. On startup PC Access 3 determines the native language of the PC and if it is a supported language, it will automatically run in that language. Currently, PC Access 3 supports English, French, Italian, Latin American Spanish, European Spanish, Catalan, Traditional (Taiwan) and Simplified Chinese.
You can also override the machine language by performing the following steps:
- Close PC Access, if currently open.
- Right-Click on the PC Access icon on your desktop, and select Properties.
- Select the Short Cut tab.
- Highlight the “Target” line and place your mouse cursor at the end of the line.
- Add a space and type in /lang:xxx (where xxx represents the qualifier for the supported language). NOTE: As an example, for Italian, the target should look similar to this - "C:\Program Files\HAI\PC Access\PCA3D_EN.exe" /lang:it
- Click on Apply and close the Properties dialogue box. NOTE: If you receive an error that the modification you made is invalid, you likely did not enter a space before typing in /lang:xxx
- Open PC Access – the software should appear in the desired language now.
To change back and have PC Access 3 revert to following the language of the PC, simply edit the Target line, removing the /lang:xxx
Supported languages and their qualifiers are as follows:
- English: en
- French: fr
- Italian: it
- Latin American Spanish: es
- European Spanish: es-es
- Catalan: ca
- Traditional Chinese (Taiwan): zh-tw
- Simplified Chinese: zh-cn